Practical English Pronunciation Text
Practical English Pronunciation Text is for learners of English who want to improve their pronunciation. It is suitable to be used in the classroom and also by learners who prefer to study alone. This book is designed to walk learners through every aspect of pronunciation such as speech sounds, word stress, connected speech and intonation. Practical English Pronunciation Text
- Detailed descriptions of speech sounds
- Audio Component: Sentences Drill, Sound Contrasting and Pronunciation Drill are all available on the audio CD.
- Commonly mispronounced words
- Listening and speaking exercises
- British English Pronunciation model
- Illustrated phonemic chart
“Gabriel Ejitokun K. attended the Summer Course in English Phonetics at University College London, of which I am Director, where he developed his understanding of all the main aspects of standard British English pronunciation. He is passionate and committed to spreading his knowledge and practical skill, and I am sure that Nigerians who are interested in English Pronunciation will find him an energetic, knowledgeable and dedicated guide."
(Director, SCEP) University College, London.